Correct spelling for AMIS
We think the word amis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for amis
- amish Rabers New American Almanac is an almanac used by many Old Order Amish, published by an Amish bookstore in Baltic, Ohio.
- amiss "What is amiss, Billy?
- Ais Were these, then, the "ais," or some other tardi-graves, whose feet had thus marked the soil? But how, then, explain the break in the branches at such a height?
- Amid I rode on, and just then the moonbeams, shining amid the boughs, shed their light on the figure of a young girl, whose countenance and costume plainly showed that she was an Indian.
- Amos "Well, I guess we'd better go in the buggy a part of the way," said Amos, the leader, after awhile.
- Amie More recently, evangelical Anglican churches have begun to plant churches under the AMiE banner.
- aims This form of the creative imagination, coming especially from sensation, aims especially at sensation.
- AMPS For the obsolete US and Canada mobile-telephone standard that uses TDMA to control channel access, see Digital AMPS.
8 words made from the letters amis
Misspelling of the day