Correct spelling for AMMETIES
We think the word ammeties is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ammeties
- amenities A shout from the top of a hill interrupted the amenities of the check; Flurry was out of the wood in half-a-dozen seconds, blowing shattering blasts upon his horn, and the hounds rushed to him, knowing the "gone away" note that was never blown in vain.
- ammeter In order to protect the machines from the variable resistance within the furnace, a resistance box consisting of a coil of German silver wire placed in a large tank of water was introduced into the main circuit, and a Brush ammeter was also attached by means of a shunt circuit, to indicate the quantity of current that was being absorbed in the furnace.
- amortize NBC stated that doing so would allow advertisers to amortize their expenses through additional airplay during the Olympics.
- amateurs If the next day hadn't been Sunday, I could have sneaked off to town and dodged the little talk Auntie insists on givin' about the folly of amateurs tacklin' jobs they know nothing about.
- ammeters Moving magnet Ammeters are able to carry larger currents than moving coil instruments, often several tens of Amperes, because the coil can be made of thicker wire and the current does not have to be carried by the hairsprings.
- amides Typical detergents are long-chain amines and amides such as polyisobuteneamine and polyisobuteneamide/succinimide.
156 words made from the letters ammeties
5 letter words made from ammeties:
maese, meise, etiam, emmis, sitae, ieast, maist, tesem, satie, temas, smite, samim, metis, mates, memet, simme, amese, ismet, mamee, saite, aesti, meite, meets, amies, mitee, tasim, tease, atemi, steam, setia, stemm, timme, matei, seeta, emesa, seita, siete, siame, mamet, eitam, emmet, teams, seima, tames, mesme, estai, items, times, steai, tisma, steme, semie, ameet, memes, eesti, tamei, imame, imams, teems, emami, setai, eames, temme, mimes, mames, imeem, stamm, temes, tamim, smita, emits, tsiam, metsa, semai, emsam, samet, tmema, temsa, seame.
3 letter words made from ammeties:
4 letter words made from ammeties:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes