How to spell ANBUSE correctly?
If you meant to spell "abuse", here are some possible correct suggestions for your misspelling "anbuse". The correct spelling is "abuse" which refers to the cruel or violent treatment of someone. Double-checking spellings ensures effective communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell anbuse correctly
- abuse He was arrested on abuse charges.
- abuser The abuser was taken into custody by the police after repeated reports of domestic violence.
- angus I decided to get some Angus steak for dinner.
- anise I added a pinch of anise to the cookie dough for a boost of flavor.
- anuses I forgot to ask for a one-time use anuses.
- ANZUS The treaty between Australia and New Zealand is called ANZUS.
- infuse The chef used the herb oil to infuse the flavor into the dish.
Misspelling of the day