Correct spelling for ANCER
We think the word ancer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ancer
- ace He had been within an ace of losing his Katterle forever, and through no one's guilt save that of the man on whose truth and steadfastness she so firmly relied.
- anchor We are going to drop the anchor.
- andes Indeed, whatever being uttered that fearful shriek could not soon repeat it; not the widest-winged condor on the Andes could, twice in succession, send out such a yell from the cloud shrouding his eyrie.
- anew And as I stood there, very quiet, away off from the fire, so that it did show no great light upon my person, I did note how utter still was that place; and this to take me anew, as though it had come fresh upon me.
- anger Then the Queen's anger poured out in words.
- anise "With us," said the little American, "our sportsmen dress in pink like yours-the whole thing-and canter after a bag of anise seed that is trailed before them."
- annex He wrote to King telling him that if he had wanted to annex Van Diemen's Land he would have made no secret of it, that Tasman anyhow had not discovered it for the benefit of Englishmen only, and that- "I was well convinced that the arrival of the Cumberland had another motive than merely to bring your letter, but I did not think it was for the purpose of hoisting the British flag precisely on the spot where our tents had been pitched a long time previous to her arrival.
- ans Ans. When with a weak and defective repentance and faith thou art carrying away thy sins to Christ, and nailing them, to his cross, let the imperfection of thy faith and repentance go with the rest, and leave all there.
- answer "Yes" came the answer.
- ante The farm had its name from a tradition, common to many other farmhouses within a circuit of the metropolis, that the ante-Hanoverian lady had used the place in her day as a nursery-hospital for the royal little ones.
- anther Most commonly anthers are two-lobed and are attached to the filament either at the base or in the middle area of the anther.
- cancer This service was formerly entitled Cancer Weekly.
- dance You wish me a lovely time at the dance and a full programme, don't you?
- dancer Then there was a dancer; then, just after Gorky's visit here, a Russian anarchist woman.
- Aces Clubs Ace, X Spades King, Queen, Ten The Diamond is tempting, as a Hearts King, Knave, Ten score of 56 honors is compared Diamonds Ace, King, Queen, Knave with possibly 30 adverse aces.
- Antes German, Nightmare Before Christmas Jack - Alexander Goebel Sally - Nina Hagen Oogie Boogie - Ron Williams Santa Claus - Manfred Lichtenfeld Italian, Nightmare Before Christmas Jack - Renato Zero Sally - Marjorie Biondo Oogie Boogie (Bau-Bau) - Andrea Surdi Santa Claus (Babbo Natale) - Silvio Spaccesi Japanese, ナイトメアー・ビフォア・クリスマス Jack (ジャック) - Masachika Ichimura (市村正親) Sally (サリー) - Yuko Doi (土居裕子) Oogie Boogie (ブギー) - Kobayashi Atom (小林アトム) Santa Claus (サンタクロース) - Tomoaki Nagae (永江智明) Castilian Spanish, Pesadilla Antes De Navidad Jack - Tony Cruz Sally - María Caneda Oogie Boogie - Jesús Castejón Santa Claus - Julio Núñez Latin American Spanish, El extraño mundo de Jack Jack - Sergio Zaldivar Sally - Gabriela Vega Oogie Boogie - Rubén Cerda Santa Claus - José Lavat Russian, Кошмар перед Рождеством Jack (Джек) - Aleksej Kortnyev (Алексей Кортнев) Sally (Салли) - Tutta Larsen (Тутта Ларсен) Oogie Boogie (Бугимэн) - Nikolai Fomenko (Николай Фоменко) Santa Claus (Санта-Клаус) - Sergej Mazayev (Сергей Мазаев)
- Anne I wanted you to know why I got out, and I want Anne to know.
- Angers The magistrates will decide, at Angers.
- ANSI Vna de las leyes qe esecutan con mas Rigor es la qe llaman larao y es qe quando se muere algun principal quieren qe tengan todos luto y qe guarden las cosas siguientes, qe nadie Rina con otro mientras qe Vbiere luto y mucho mas graues si Rinen en el enterramiento, qe no traygan El yerro de la lanca hacia aRiua sino hacia abajo quel puno del punal lo traygan en la pretina de suerte qe ande al Rebes qe no traygan Vestido galano ni colorado qe en aquellos dias no entre ningun barangay cantando sino con mucho silencio y hacen vna cerca alderredor de la cassa del muerto qe pasa por ella y la quiebra ni mas ni menos le penan y porqe venga a noticia de todos vn timagua de los honrrados anda pregonando por todo El pueblo el luto porqe nayde pretenda ygnorancia, y ansi el que le quebranta le ponen sin Remedio si es esclauo el que pega de los qe siruen fuera de Casa y no tiene con qe pagar paga su amo por el pero lleuale a su casa qe le sirua y le hace ay o ey estas leyes dicen qe les dexo lubluban y panas.
33 words made from the letters ancer
3 letter words made from ancer:
Misspelling of the day
- all one born days
- all one's born day
- am effective
- am elated
- brown stuffs
- brown-bag lunches
- bursting bubble