Correct spelling for AND
We think the word and is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for and
- add In returning from Yverdun, his elder brother, and his younger brother's widow, offered him their children to add to the two young Frankforters; and the widow offered, besides, a small house that she owned in Keilhau, if he would fit it up.
- aid Never but once had they asked for aid, and that to help them rear the little 'Lena.
- an You're an old friend of Denville's.
- ana I slighted these, and leaving my possessions in the station of Santa Ana, set off through a rolling and broken, dry and dusty, yet fertile country, with the wind rustling weirdly through the dead brown fields of corn.
- ans Une vache de quatre ans.
- ant It appeared to proceed from the edge of the glade, not far from the ant-hills.
- any 13,440. Have you got any supplies at the neighbouring shops?
- band "Even the newspaper in the band wagon of Red Shirt?
- end That'd be the end.
- hand He took Griswold's hand.
- land 760. Is he on Mr. Grierson's land?
- nd Legislative branch: unicameral General Council of the Valleys or Consell General de las Valls (28 seats; members are elected by direct popular vote, 14 from a single national constituency and 14 to represent each of the 7 parishes; members serve four-year terms) elections: last held 16 February 1997 (next to be held NA February 2001) election results: percent of vote by party-UL 57%, AND 21%, IDN 7%, ND 7%, other 8%; seats by party-UL 16, AND 6, ND 2, IDN 2, UPO 2
- rand Then suddenly she found that a light wagon had drawn up and Clayton Rand was asking her to ride.
- sand All through that night of bitter turmoil he came back again and again to that, the only solid foothold left him in the shifting desert-sand.
- And We pay them cash, and they buy goods or not as they like 12,881. Do you always give them cash?
- Ann Miss Ann raised her spectacled eyes with something like interest.
- Ind H. A. White, 13 Pa C. J. B. Wade, 73 Ind.
- Andy Andy began to think what he should do.
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best