Correct spelling for ANE
We think the word ane is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ane
- ace I stood alongside of him, so I could look down into the deck; and when I saw white show, I would copper in the big square, and my partner would play the other end and middle open-for when the white showed, it would be an ace or deuce.
- acne Transformation of adrenal androgens into potent androgens and estrogens is involved in sebum production, skin oiliness, acne, pubic and body hair growth, hirsutism, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and other functions and conditions.
- age Richard Pearce, 11 years of age.
- ale At night sent another packet to London by the post, and after that was done I went up to the lieutenant's cabin and there we broached a vessel of ale that we had sent for among us from Deal to-day.
- an It was like an avalanche.
- ana "Tell me, Ana, all that has befallen you," he said in his pleasant, eager voice.
- anew As long as they cherish it, however-and they must cherish it till their furniture or themselves fall to dust-they cannot begin life anew, as the poor do who have kept nothing of the sort to link them to the past.
- ans ANS. Now to me, If she have either love or charity.
- ant It was impossible to believe that such ant-labors could avail, but already, near the road, the fire had burnt itself out, baffled by its microscopic assailants.
- ante Nec vana de se praedicatio est Caesaris ante victum hostem esse quam visum.
- any I am not to blame in any way in this matter.
- ape A modern Indian tale is to this effect:-A prince marries a female ape, but his brothers wed handsome princesses.
- are The plants are 3-6 cm.
- ate Not long after they ate and when they had finished they went to the yard and they played on gansas and danced.
- awe Whose hand was in mine, as I stood, overcome with awe, by the teacher's desk, and whispered my name as my father prompted?
- axe As for the Indian, all the baggage he had, beside his axe and gun, was a blanket, which he brought loose in his hand.
- bane The blood within them, subtle as a bane, Burning as lava, scarce, flows ever fraught With sad ideals that ever come to naught.
- cane Only think of my carrying off the man's cane, Ned!
- dane Alfred is a wise king and would drive out the Dane if the Saxons would follow him.
- ene Chiral lewis acids have also proven useful in the ene reaction.
- lane Ten minutes after, I was in the lane, in time to meet Polly Hopley, in her best bonnet and with a key in her hand, going up to the cottage door.
- mane He would beat me into the dust as the lion does the flea which dares to play with his mane.
- ne "Je ne voudrais pas," said the gentleman.
- one 117, 118, one vol.
- pane This time it was " Pane o' glass" that had just brought along the new lodger.
- sane Thereafter she kept her distance from the water as any sane creature would, avoiding Jaws like the plague.
- vane Mr. Cumberland Vane laughed outright.
- wane Through the long hours I say, "The night must fade and wane, Sorrow must fly away."
- And "Come and speak to Richard.
- Ann Ann told mother that I went out late one night to meet-meet Mr. Mostyn when he whistled.
- Ave O'Hoolerhan brought home a keg Ave dannymite wan day To blow a cistern in his yard An' hid the stuff away.
- Aye " Aye, that he will.
- Jane "That will do, Jane; you don't know what you are talking about.
- Abe And two days after, when the cup went round on that first Communion Sabbath, from Nelson to Sandy, and from Sandy to Baptiste, and so on down the line to Billy Breen and Mrs. Mavor, and then to Abe, the driver, whom she had by her own mystic power lifted into hope and faith, I felt all the shame and pain of a traitor; and I believe, in my heart that the fire of that pain and shame burned something of the selfish cowardice out of me, and that it is burning still.
- Kane She had stepped into the light from the windows and, Mr. Kane being beside her, she could see his face clearly and see that he looked very tired.
- Zane I met Wetzel and Jack Zane back a few miles in the woods.
- Anne He was sick of living now that he'd lost Anne.
- NAE There's nae sang in't that I can fin' out.
1 words made from the letters ane
3 letter words made from ane:
Misspelling of the day