Correct spelling for ANEMY
We think the word anemy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for anemy
- anemia It comes on like acute joint rheumatism, many joints being affected, permanent enlargement appearing early, redness of the joints rarely existing, the pain being very severe, some fever, feel very tired, with anemia, loss of flesh and strength.
- anemic Thin, anemic patients are especially likely to suffer from chilliness.
- anew The door opened anew, and Silbertown came in, the major-domo of Lady Beltham's establishment at Neuilly.
- annam Annam (Vietnam), 97, 160, 209, 219, 234, 258, 265, 295, 330
- annoy It was no longer a phantom to annoy him, and soothed by its presence, he fell asleep, dreaming that Mabel had come back to bring him her forgiveness, but when he essayed to touch her, she vanished from his sight, and there was nothing left save that shadow on the wall.
- any Well, if you cannot get out how is any one else going to get in?
- army Wat tho' the army hosses Die off for want of food?
- enema If it is due to decomposed food, drink lots of warm water and take an enema and also a dose of salts.
- enemy He is no longer our enemy.
- Ahem It could have been nothing less that prompted him to say, Well-doesn't that depend a lot on the weather and the depth of the-ahem!
- Amy Amy was crying afresh, and made no answer; but there was not the most shadowy token of resentment in her weeping.
- Andy Andy, please get word somehow to dear Aunt Barbara that her lost Ethie is well, and so sorry to give her pain, as I know I do.
31 words made from the letters anemy
Misspelling of the day
- fighting forces
- the dansant