Correct spelling for ANEXORIA
We think the word anexoria is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for anexoria
- angora Angora kid is above comparison, and it occupies the principle place on the menu at private as well as state affairs in the Orient.
- ankara In the 1960s, rapid industrialization brought more men to pavyons not only from the city, but from a wide region including Istanbul and Ankara, thus Adana was named Pavyon Capital of Turkey.
- annex They tried to annex me, but I faded away.
- anxious He was anxious to get away from the enemy.
- Annexed "This winter," added Mr. Burton, "this craftsman has annexed to his other duties that of tutor.
- Annexing With plans fully matured he responded, and with the consent and acquiescence of the pope he took formal possession of the whole of Italy, annexing to his own dominions the crumbling wreck of a magnificent past.
- annexes Here are essences and properties, but all upon supposition of a sort or general abstract idea, which is considered as immutable; but there is no individual parcel of matter to which any of these qualities are so annexed as to be essential to it or inseparable from it. That which is essential belongs to it as a condition whereby it is of this or that sort: but take away the consideration of its being ranked under the name of some abstract idea, and then there is nothing necessary to it, nothing inseparable from it. Indeed, as to the real essences of substances, we only suppose their being, without precisely knowing what they are; but that which annexes them still to the species is the nominal essence, of which they are the supposed foundation and cause.
- angoras Meyer of Holland Landing Ontario, Canada, who crossed French Angoras with rabbits of the Satin breed.
- angrier He added, growing angrier, "Will you leave me?"
154 words made from the letters anexoria
3 letter words made from anexoria:
4 letter words made from anexoria:
5 letter words made from anexoria:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way