Correct spelling for ANGIER
We think the word angier is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for angier
- angel And to this angel of a woman I fly!
- anger The lad was trembling again, but this time not with anger.
- angle "Saratoga lies in an angle formed by a long valley whose beauty, aside from its historical associations, is fair enough to stop whole armies of tourists as they come and go through this lovely region.
- angler We saw Saddlebank duck his wand in a coaxing way, like an angler dropping his fly for fish; he made all sorts of curious easy flourishes against the sky and branched up the lane.
- auger Mr Rackstraw started as if some strong hand had plunged an auger into him.
- Aggie It was after one of these luncheons that Aggie upset Jimmy's evening repose by the fireside by telling him that she was a wee bit worried about Zoie and Alfred.
- Angie Mary Taylors (Patti Clare) long-lost son Jude Appleton (Paddy Wallace) moved to Weatherfield in August, bringing his wife, Angie (Victoria Ekanoye), and their baby son, George (Romeo Cheetham-Karcz).
- Angers Then, fortunately for her, fortunately for Angers, it was given to all to see that in Count Hannibal's saddle sat a man.
116 words made from the letters angier
5 letter words made from angier:
3 letter words made from angier:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city