Correct spelling for ANILAM
We think the word anilam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for anilam
- aflame Thus they all, aflame with rage, sought him about the room, beating upon the walls, and beds, and seats.
- agleam "Yonder lies Paestum," said Mallard, pointing to the dim plain beyond the Gulf of Salerno; and his companion's eyes were agleam.
- alamo The slaughter of the Alamo garrison thrilled the hearts of the Texans as they had never been thrilled before.
- alarm It was noon, and as yet all had gone on smoothly with out any check or alarm.
- alum Pulverized alum possesses the property of purifying water.
- animal Leaping to the saddle of his pony, and patting the animal lovingly on the neck, Jack set off once more.
- annals 360 Trivet's Annals, i.
- annam CHINA, PICTORIAL, DESCRIPTIVE, and HISTORICAL, with some Account of AVA and the BURMESE, SIAM and ANNAM.
- annular 65 let P represent the pitch circle of an annular or internal wheel whose centre is at A, and Q the pitch circle of a pinion whose centre is at B, and let R be a describing circle whose centre is at C, and which is to be used to roll all the curves for the teeth.
- anselm The choice, which his brother, in a fit of penitence, had made of Anselm, was so far unfortunate to the king's pretensions, that this prelate was celebrated for his piety and zeal, and austerity of manners; and though his monkish devotion and narrow principles prognosticated no great knowledge of the world or depth of policy, he was, on that very account, a more dangerous instrument in the hands of politicians, and retained a greater ascendant over the bigoted populace.
- Alma Oh, Frank, do you suppose she could have sent Alma the 'comic'?
66 words made from the letters anilam
3 letter words made from anilam:
5 letter words made from anilam:
Misspelling of the day
- a thou shalt not