Correct spelling for ANIMIC
We think the word animic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for animic
- anatomic An accessory muscle is a relatively rare anatomic duplication of a muscle that may appear anywhere in the muscular system.
- anemia Nothing seemed more incredible than the fact that in the malarial regions good air and fertile soil were to be found, that it was possible to breathe that air morning and evening and remain in perfect health, so long as one was not bitten by mosquitoes, and that the innumerable peasants who were wasted by malarial anemia would be saved and restored if they protected themselves by mosquito-netting.
- anemic Iron deficiency anemia, a type of anemia of lack of iron Ischemia, producing localized anemic effects in a body part (but "anemia" is not merely synonymous with "ischemia" in modern usage) Anemia (beetle), a genus of darkling beetle Anemia (plant), a genus of fern Anaemia, a song from the album Food by British rock band Zico Chain Anaemia, a song from the album The Blue by Italian metal band Novembre
- animal The animal feelings were out in the open then.
- animate Slowly sailing in circles, with an occasional lazy flap of wings to maintain his altitude, and at intervals uttering his sharp, piercing, hunting cry, the osprey had a distinct advantage over us, as with his telescopic eye he could penetrate the lake to its bottom and could distinctly see everything animate and inanimate in the water within his hunting circle.
- animus Animus (Dungeons and Dragons), a human transformed into a powerful undead creature Animus, a device in the Assassin's Creed series able to re-live the genetic memories of its users ancestors Animus, a name for a Human or Daedric soul in The Elder Scrolls series Animus elemental, a weapon in the Neverwinter Nights 2 video game Animus Vitae, a substance in the Legendary video game Dark Animus, a boss in the raid dungeon Throne of Thunder in the World of Warcraft" video game Animus, a spell-like ability unique to each beast in the Warmachine and Hordes tabletop wargame Animus, special summon creature for Cora in RF Online
- anionic Some salts of cationic and anionic metal carbonyls are soluble in water or lower alcohols.
- Angie Angie Bowie has written two autobiographies, Free Spirit (1981, including samples of the authors poetry), as well as the bestseller, Backstage Passes: Life On the Wild Side with David Bowie, published in 1993 and updated in 2000.
36 words made from the letters animic
5 letter words made from animic:
Misspelling of the day