Correct spelling for ANINT
We think the word anint is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for anint
- ancient So come along, old house mother, and don't worry your ancient head about me.
- anion :122 Antimonic acid exists only as the hydrate HSb(OH)6, forming salts as the antimonate anion Sb(OH)−6.
- anoint 40:13 And thou shalt put upon Aaron the holy garments, and anoint him, and sanctify him; that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.
- Ain't "You ain't got any more thinking machine than a biled rabbit, Sam Topper.
- Anent There was only one thing that annoyed me during the week, and that was the inconsiderate behaviour of Windgall in winning the October Handicap, although it was a most extraordinary confirmation of my remarks anent his performance in the Leicester Handicap, in my last letter; but it is annoying that, when you select a horse to win a race, he runs second, and directly after wins a race for which he is not selected, beating the horse chosen by a length!-it puzzles me completely, as it is impossible in this case to put it down to want of good breeding! We were sorry not to have the Buccaneer-Orvieto match decided, as it would have been the event of the meeting; but, as the old proverb runs, "a wise owner is merciful to his beast," so Orvieto had an afternoon's rest at the price of L100!-rather more than some people might be inclined to pay for a game of forfeits!
- Anita After that I fell asleep, and knew nothing more until Anita came up to announce that Mr. Thoresen was down-stairs.
17 words made from the letters anint
5 letter words made from anint:
tanni, natin, intan.
Misspelling of the day