Correct spelling for APAIR
We think the word apair is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for apair
- air We could let a little air in-but only a very little.
- apart Quite simply and naturally they kissed and fell apart.
- ape He was grinning like an ape.
- apia I live in Apia for history's sake with Moors, an American trader.
- apiary At dinner the experiences of the apiary were discussed, and Leonard asked, Do you think the old-fashioned custom of beating tin pans and blowing horns influences a swarm to alight?
- appear In some cases it may appear first.
- apr Still, with all our troubles, things were marching ahead in that April of 1915; recruits were coming in to the tune of 1,500 a week.
- epa Fishing wall for hauling the seine at Epa. the first point,
- impair That bee she has in her bonnet about Evie's being jealous of her does not, I am glad to say, impair her business efficiency.
- pair At the party the pair had been introduced in my presence.
- par He and Jo listen to the music, probably with much the same amount of animal satisfaction; likewise, as to awakened association, aspiration, or regret, melancholy or joyful reference to things beyond the senses, they are probably upon a par.
- tapir The tapir is not a burrowing animal, and therefore would not require to be "dug out."
- Apo In southeastern Mindanao, in the vicinity of Mount Apo and also north of the Gulf of Davao, are the Ata.
- UPI The gentleman from UPI came out and knocked on the door, and I was quite surprised, not having told anyone where I was going, and I asked him if he would mind telling me how he found out how I was there, and looking back at it I was kind of naive, I went to a relative and told no one else.
- AP 105 Llewelyn ap Gruffydd, prince of North Wales, ii.
- APP Citron Cake 800 Citron Strudel 760 Claret Sauce 4 Clear Icing 923 Cocoanut Blanc-Mange 175 Cocoanut Caramel App.
- IPA Legislative branch: bicameral Parliament consists of the Senate (33 members - 22 principal chiefs and 11 other members appointed by the ruling party) and the Assembly (80 seats; members elected by popular vote for five-year terms); note - number of seats in the Assembly rose from 65 to 80 in the May 1998 election elections: last held 23 May 1998 (next to be held in 2000; date to be determined by Interim Political Authority) election results: percent of vote by party - LCD 61%; seats by party - LCD 79, BNP 1 note: results contested; opposition parties claimed the election was fraudulent and staged a coup; Southern African Development Community (SADC) forces intervened in September 1998 and restored order; the Interim Political Authority (IPA) was set up in December 1998 to create a new electoral system and conduct new elections within 18 months
- PAAR Ein Paar Worte ueber Kaffee als Fiebermittel und Medikament ueberhaupt.
24 words made from the letters apair
Misspelling of the day