Correct spelling for APAIR
We think the word apair is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for apair
- air We could let a little air in-but only a very little.
- apart Quite simply and naturally they kissed and fell apart.
- ape He was grinning like an ape.
- apia I live in Apia for history's sake with Moors, an American trader.
- apiary At dinner the experiences of the apiary were discussed, and Leonard asked, Do you think the old-fashioned custom of beating tin pans and blowing horns influences a swarm to alight?
- appear In some cases it may appear first.
- apr Still, with all our troubles, things were marching ahead in that April of 1915; recruits were coming in to the tune of 1,500 a week.
- epa Fishing wall for hauling the seine at Epa. the first point,
- impair That bee she has in her bonnet about Evie's being jealous of her does not, I am glad to say, impair her business efficiency.
- pair At the party the pair had been introduced in my presence.
- par He and Jo listen to the music, probably with much the same amount of animal satisfaction; likewise, as to awakened association, aspiration, or regret, melancholy or joyful reference to things beyond the senses, they are probably upon a par.
- tapir The tapir is not a burrowing animal, and therefore would not require to be "dug out."
- Apo In southeastern Mindanao, in the vicinity of Mount Apo and also north of the Gulf of Davao, are the Ata.
- UPI The gentleman from UPI came out and knocked on the door, and I was quite surprised, not having told anyone where I was going, and I asked him if he would mind telling me how he found out how I was there, and looking back at it I was kind of naive, I went to a relative and told no one else.
- AP 105 Llewelyn ap Gruffydd, prince of North Wales, ii.
- APP Citron Cake 800 Citron Strudel 760 Claret Sauce 4 Clear Icing 923 Cocoanut Blanc-Mange 175 Cocoanut Caramel App.
- IPA Legislative branch: bicameral Parliament consists of the Senate (33 members - 22 principal chiefs and 11 other members appointed by the ruling party) and the Assembly (80 seats; members elected by popular vote for five-year terms); note - number of seats in the Assembly rose from 65 to 80 in the May 1998 election elections: last held 23 May 1998 (next to be held in 2000; date to be determined by Interim Political Authority) election results: percent of vote by party - LCD 61%; seats by party - LCD 79, BNP 1 note: results contested; opposition parties claimed the election was fraudulent and staged a coup; Southern African Development Community (SADC) forces intervened in September 1998 and restored order; the Interim Political Authority (IPA) was set up in December 1998 to create a new electoral system and conduct new elections within 18 months
- PAAR Ein Paar Worte ueber Kaffee als Fiebermittel und Medikament ueberhaupt.
24 words made from the letters apair
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up