Correct spelling for APL
We think the word apl is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for apl
- ail What does ail them?
- al The book is really-to adapt the quaint title of one of the preceding century-Johnson al Mondo: and at this time, when Johnson wanted to communicate his thoughts to the world in a popular form, we see that he chose the novel.
- all That is all I can say!"
- alp The herd-boys hurried under shelter, for the frightened cattle needed no driving, and tore spontaneously down the Alp as if running a steeple-chase.
- ape Only the rat and the ape were standing near a heavy, closed door.
- apr Apr 30, 1905. 7 P.M. ...
- apt He will not be apt to build a fire, as you feared, especially if we see to it that he has enough to eat.
- asl On 4 June 2015, ASL Aviation Group, the parent company of Europe Airpost, announced that Europe Airpost will be rebranded as ASL Airlines France.
- awl The only piece of iron we saw among them was a small broad awl, which had been made of a nail.
- pal At first Rick thought his pal had missed, then he realized what Scotty had done.
- Apo Diplomatic representation: Ambassador Julian SANTAMARIA; Chancery at 2700 15th Street NW, Washington DC 20009; telephone (202) 265-0190 or 0191; there are Spanish Consulates General in Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, San Francisco, and San Juan (Puerto Rico); US-Ambassador Joseph ZAPPALA; Embassy at Serrano 75, Madrid 6 (mailing address is APO New York 09285); telephone p34o (1) 276-3400 or 3600; there is a US Consulate General in Barcelona and a Consulate in Bilbao
- PL It is only when we divide the spermatic fascia upon the cord at K, that we form the external ring, and then it must be regarded as an artificial opening, as at D, Pl.
- AOL MSN Explorer is similar to AOL Desktop, which also has a built-in email client and provides access to content for AOL members.
- AP 932. To hear the worst, etc. Antisthenes ap. Diog.
- APP Riccio, David, 99, 235, 446. II. 422, 483, 507, 513, 518, 521, 524, 533, 535, 550, 551. App. 595-598.
- CPL The club began in 1990 in the Hollywood Studios building (now demolished) in Brown St and moved to Union St in 1997, and forms part of Cathouse Promotions Limited (CPL) who also own or lease a number of other Glasgow clubs and bars: The Garage (nightclub) The Tunnel The Union St property was leased until 2005, but has now been purchased by CPL, and was thoroughly refurbished with a relaunch party at the end of October 2005, and the Cathouse celebrated its 18th birthday in November 2008, with a weekend of drink promotions and other features such as bands and pole-dancers.
- APB The superficial part is inserted with one or more tendons into the radial side of the base of the first metacarpal bone, and the deep part is variably inserted into the trapezium, the joint capsule and its ligaments, and into the belly of abductor pollicis brevis (APB) or opponens pollicis.
Misspelling of the day