How to spell APLINE correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "apline", here are some possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "alpine", referring to high mountainous regions. So, make sure to correct the mistake to avoid any confusion. Double-check spellings to ensure accuracy in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell apline correctly
- Adeline Adeline is a beautiful name for a daughter.
- ailing The ailing patient was admitted to the hospital for treatment.
- airline I always choose the same airline for my travels because of their excellent customer service.
- aline She made sure the hem of her skirt was perfectly aline with the ground.
- alone She prefers to be alone when she needs to think deeply.
- alpine The alpine climate is harsh and unforgiving, but the scenery is breathtakingly beautiful.
- aniline Aniline is a colorless oily liquid that taints skin yellow with exposure to air.
- apelike His features were apelike, and his skin was a sickly green.
- Aping I don't think Daniel is coming up with any new ideas, he's just aping everything his competition is doing.
- Arlene Arlene is a hardworking and dedicated employee.
- Earline I am looking for an earline for my dress.
- pauline Pauline is a delicate flower.
- plane She was going to the airport to take the plane home.
- Pliny Pliny the Elder was a renowned Roman author, naturalist, and philosopher.
- sapling I cleaned the sapling off with a brush.
- spline The architect used spline to smooth out the stairs.
- tapeline I'd like to see how the apples get from the tree to the tapeline.
Misspelling of the day