How to spell APLIPATORY correctly?
If you have come across the misspelling "Aplipatory", fear not, for there are possible correct alternatives. One likely option could be "Applicatory", which means capable of being applied. Alternatively, "Applicative" or "Applicatory" are also valid choices. Remember to choose the correct spelling to convey your message accurately.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell Aplipatory correctly
- Aleatory The outcome of the experiment is completely aleatory and cannot be predicted with certainty.
- Alligator I was startled by the sudden appearance of an alligator sunbathing on the riverbank.
- Alligators Alligators are known for their powerful jaws and ability to live in both freshwater and saltwater environments.
- Allopatry Allopatry refers to the geographic isolation of a population, leading to the formation of distinct species over time.
- Applicator I need to purchase a paintbrush applicator for my art project.
- Applicators The cosmetic store displayed a wide variety of makeup applicators for customers to choose from.
- Obligatory It is obligatory for students to wear a uniform to school.
- Placatory The manager's placatory tone helped to diffuse the tension in the meeting room.
Misspelling of the day