How to spell APPEAT correctly?
If you've misspelled "appeat", fret not! Here are some possible correct suggestions to help you out. It is likely that you intended to write "appear", which means to become visible or to show up. Double-check your spelling and make sure your message comes across clearly.
List of suggestions on how to spell appeat correctly
- appeal The charity organization launched a new advertising campaign to increase its appeal to potential donors.
- appear She didn't appear to be tired, but her eyes were beginning to droop.
- appears It appears that she was telling the truth.
- appease I brought her chocolates to appease her after we had an argument.
- append After I append my resume to the email, I will send it.
- lappet The lappet on my dress was drooping.
- peat I gather peat moss to help improve soil texture.
- repeat I had to repeat the directions because the first time they weren't understood.
- tappet The mechanic adjusted the tappet to improve the car's engine performance.
- upbeat The music was upbeat and energetic, putting everyone in a good mood.
Misspelling of the day