Correct spelling for APPEAT
We think the word appeat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for appeat
- apart But by and far, I don't think John and me is ten dollars apart, year in and year out.
- appeal She'll appeal to them, will she?
- appear He didn't, however, appear to think of that.
- appease "This voyage to Paria I thought would somewhat appease them on account of the pearls, and of the discovery of gold in Espanola.
28 words made from the letters appeat
5 letter words made from appeat:
etapa, paape, apate, patea, tappa, papae, tappe.
3 letter words made from appeat:
6 letter words made from appeat:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten