Correct spelling for APPELATE
We think the word appelate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for appelate
- appalled It appalled her at moments to realise how little they had in common, and that only on the surface-a communion of superficial interest incident to the fulfilment of social duties and the pursuit of pleasure.
- appeal Where then is the appeal?
- appellant I know that the first are constantly crying up that peace and tranquillity they enjoy in their irons, and that miserrimam servitutem pacem appellant: but when I see the others sacrifice pleasures, peace, riches, power, and even life itself to the preservation of that single jewel so much slighted by those who have lost it; when I see free-born animals through a natural abhorrence of captivity dash their brains out against the bars of their prison; when I see multitudes of naked savages despise European pleasures, and brave hunger, fire and sword, and death itself to preserve their independency; I feel that it belongs not to slaves to argue concerning liberty.
- appellate The Supreme Court has direct appellate jurisdiction over the District and Circuit Courts in cases turning on the limits of their jurisdiction, in prize causes, in equity suits by the United States under the statutes regulating inter-State commerce, and in all cases involving the construction or application of the Constitution of the United States, or of a treaty.
- appetite Again he lost his appetite and grew cross and peevish, so that no one dared come near him.
- applaud The throng did loud applaud my eloquence, Which made demand that Filipinos here Should be debarred, when they procession form, From proudly marching 'neath their flag of state.
- apple He climbed up and tried to pick the apple, but the top of the tree swayed now this way, now that.
- applet Deprecating applet tag has been criticized.
- elate Men humanity are preaching, and philanthropists elate Point out he who injures horses shall be punished by the State; Dogs are carefully protected, likewise the domestic cats, Possibly kind-hearted people would not draw the line at rats: If all that be right and proper, why then persecute and kill us? Lo! the age's foremost martyr is the vilified Bacillus!
- palate Then Nast is to get in touch with No Palate.
- plate She hurried out to the kitchen, talking as she moved about, and came in with coffee and a plate of oatmeal cookies.
- Appealed Butler was appealed to and replied he could not control them-walked out and left them to finish their work in their own way.
- APPLETS Such applets include: Scanners and Cameras Game Controllers Portable Media Devices
97 words made from the letters appelate
3 letter words made from appelate:
5 letter words made from appelate:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct