Correct spelling for APPLAIED
We think the word applaied is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for applaied
- appalled They were appalled, and drew back into a doorway.
- applaud I would go to applaud it, my cherished Cruchard, if I could leave these dear little invalids.
- applied To everything it is applied; No matter what, it's nation-wide.
- Appealed "But the Jewish Warden appealed to a higher tribunal, the Government; and when the former decision was confirmed, they appealed to the Ministerium.
- Applauded Those who applauded the first greeted that second in dead silence, and vice versa.
143 words made from the letters applaied
3 letter words made from applaied:
5 letter words made from applaied:
ilpap, lappi, dalea, palia, lapai, alaie, papel, paila, adale, papad, liepa, lappa, appal, piela, lippe, laida, peada, pidal, laide, lappe, ideal, idaea, pilea, paide, plaid, lippa, dalei, pipal, alaei, plaia, delai, appli, diple, alide, aldie, diala, adeli, papae, plead, padle, lapid, palai, palae, apple, appia, delap, pepla, eliad, pedal, paape, piled, papal.
4 letter words made from applaied:
Misspelling of the day
- be bigot
- be born with