How to spell APS correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "aps" could be "apps", "apsis", "apex" or "apsara". The most likely suggestion in today's context would be "apps", which is a shortened form of "applications" and is commonly used in the technology industry.
List of suggestions on how to spell aps correctly
- ABS I must engage the ABS in my car's braking system in order to prevent a collision.
- ADS I am constantly bombarded by ADS while browsing the internet.
- Ais Ais is a type of dead tree used in Irish folklore.
- alps The Alps are a famous mountain range in Europe that attracts many visitors for skiing and hiking.
- AMPS The concert had so many loud AMPS that it could be heard from miles away.
- ans I need to know the ans to this question before I can move on to the next one.
- APB A police officer issued an APB for the suspect's whereabouts.
- Apes Apes are sometimes used in scientific research because of their high cognitive abilities.
- Apo Apo is a title given to respected elders and leaders in many indigenous communities in the Philippines.
- APP I downloaded a new weather app on my phone for quick updates on the forecast.
- APPS I have downloaded so many apps on my phone, I need to organize them into folders.
- apse The apse of the cathedral was adorned with intricate stained glass windows.
- apt She is an apt student and always pays attention in class.
- Asps Asps are venomous snakes found in parts of Africa and Asia.
- ATS The ATS is a popular applicant tracking system used by many companies to manage their hiring process.
- BAPS The BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is a Hindu organization known for promoting spirituality, charity, and education.
- bps The internet speed of my computer is 100 bps.
- caps I forgot my caps lock was on and accidentally typed everything in upper case.
- cps CPS is responsible for investigating cases of child abuse and neglect.
- DPS The DPS (damage per second) of his character was not high enough to defeat the boss.
- FPS The game was running at 60 FPS and looked incredibly smooth.
- gaps There are noticeable gaps in the bookshelf where books used to be.
- LAPS He completed 20 laps around the pool.
- Maps Maps are an essential tool for travelers exploring a new city or destination.
- naps I take quick naps during my breaks to recharge my energy.
- ops I need your help to coordinate the ops for today's training exercise.
- PPS I sent an email to the client with the updated report attached, and added a PPS note in the subject line for their convenience.
- ps I'll send you an email with more information later today about the meeting, PS don't forget to bring your laptop.
- RPS I didn't know how to play RPS until my friend explained the rules to me.
- saps The saps were drained by the hot weather.
- taps The military bugler played taps to honor the fallen soldier.
- YAPS The dogs in the park were all yaps, barking at every passerby.
- ZAPS The new electric fence zaps anything that comes into contact with it.
Misspelling of the day