Correct spelling for APTHY
We think the word apthy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for apthy
- acth When the anterior pituitary gland is removed (hypophysectomy) in rats, their avoidance learning mechanisms were slowed down, but injections of ACTH restored their performance.
- apathy When the paroxysm of weeping had worn itself out, yet brought no relief to her passionate nature, a kind of apathy succeeded.
- ape What puts it into his foolish head to cease being a citizen and to ape royalty?
- apply But I shall tell the whole story the next time I apply for a position.
- apt Mr. Holabird was apt to call her so himself.
- aptly As to the nature of the work done, it is aptly expressed in the Oxford term, "reading."
- earth What on earth are they?
- earthy They are of an earthy-brown colour, and rarely exceed five feet three inches in height.
25 words made from the letters apthy
4 letter words made from apthy:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of