Correct spelling for AQABA
We think the word aqaba is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aqaba
- ab In the early stages of all the colonies it is obviously inevitable that appointments ab extra to public office must occasionally, and even frequently, be made.
- aba Dallas Americans, a soccer team from 1983 to 1985 Hartford Americans, a soccer team from 1927 to 1928 Miami Americans, a reincarnation of the New Jersey Americans in 1980 Nashville Americans, an 1885–1886 minor league baseball team New Jersey Americans (soccer), a soccer team from 1976 to 1979 New York Americans (soccer), a soccer team from 1931 to 1956 New York Americans, an ice hockey team from 1925 to 1942 New York Yankees (1940 AFL), an American football team known as the New York Americans in 1941 Oakland Oaks (ABA), a basketball team known briefly in 1967 as the Oakland Americans Pittsburgh Americans, an American football team from 1936 to 1937 Rochester Americans, a minor league ice hockey franchise in the American Hockey League (AHL) Seattle Totems, an ice hockey team known from 1955 to 1958 as the Seattle Americans Tri-City Americans, a junior ice hockey team Uhrik Truckers, a soccer team known from 1941 to 1953 as the Philadelphia Americans
- aback For once Ralph was thoroughly taken aback, and blushed richly and long.
- abbe Finally, you unmasked the Abbe d'Aigrigny and Dr. Baleinier: but I had already made up my mind to unmask then.
- abc The following Buena Vista brands have been retired or renamed to a Disney and/or ABC name, in accordance with the companys branding strategy.
- abuja Abraham Adelaja (born 31 January 1988, Abuja) is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Lusitano VRSA.
- agar Political parties and leaders: Democratic Left Party or DSP [Mehmet Zeki SEZER]; Democratic People's Party or DEHAP [Tuncer BAKIRHAN]; Justice and Development Party or AKP [Recep Tayip ERDOGAN]; Liberal Democratic Party or LDP [Emin SIRIN]; Motherland Party or ANAP [leader NA]; Nationalist Action Party or MHP [Devlet BAHCELI]; Republican People's Party or CHP (includes the New Turkey Party) [Deniz BAYKAL]; Felicity Party (sometimes translated as Contentment Party) or SP [Necmettin ERBEKAN]; Social Democratic People's Party or SHP [Murat KARAYALCIN]; True Path Party (sometimes translated as Correct Way Party) or DYP [Mehmet AGAR] note: the parties listed above are some of the more significant of the 49 parties that Turkey had on 1 December 2004
- ahab This story was in accordance with the popular feeling, and Ahab certainly ought not to have paused till he had exterminated his enemy, could he have done so; but was this actually in his power?
- ajar The door of the drawing-room was ajar, so that Lady Fitzgerald, who was sitting there tranquilly in her own seat, could hear the voice.
- alb Another Level", a song by Alb featuring MC Soom-T from A Bugged Out Mix Another Level, an album by Luther Barnes & The Sunset Jubilaires
- Abe Carefully Abe placed the precious little volume between two logs in the wall of the cabin.
- Akbar Akbar, who had reigned over India fifty-one years, was stricken down with paralysis.
- Alba I think Alba ought to be with her father.
- Abby He never lifted his finger for Abby."
- Airbag In vehicle steering systems a clock spring or clockspring is a spiral-wound special rotary electrical connector which allows a vehicle's steering wheel to turn while still making an electrical connection between the steering wheel airbag and/or the vehicle's horn and other devices and the vehicles electrical systems.
- AFB This squadron trains in the same manner as the aggressors at Nellis AFB, learning the flying styles and abilities of foreign air forces to train USAF pilots.
5 words made from the letters aqaba
5 letter words made from aqaba:
baqaa, aqaba, abaqa.
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er