Correct spelling for ARAVIAN
We think the word aravian is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aravian
- arabian "It's the Magic Carpet which everybody has read about in the Arabian Nights.
- arraign Also, g before n, as gnat, gnaw, gnarl, gnome, gnash, reign, deign, sign, consign, assign, design, condign, benign, impugn, oppugn, arraign, campaign.
- arrival He has sent no word to Maximilian of his arrival?
- arriving On arriving at the house of Scopus Beric bade the others wait without, and stepping over the slaves lying at the entrance, he went quietly to the sleeping chamber of the lanista.
- aryan But by origin he no doubt belongs to the primitive or non- Aryan tribes, a fact which he shows by his appearance and also by his customs.
- avian In the course of its evolution, the germ of an animal passes through the mineral and vegetable forms; if the animal is a bird, its final embryological form will be preceded by the animal forms, which, in the evolutionary series, make their appearance before the avian type; if we are dealing with a mammifer, the animal will be the summit of all the lower types; when it is the human germ that we are following in its development, we see that it also has contained within itself and is successively reproducing the potentialities of the whole preceding series.
- braving By this time Doctor Mays was ready, and the young people noted, not without amusement, that under his assumed air of confidence the benevolent old gentleman was not a little worried at the idea of braving what was to him a new element.
- caravan The caravan was threatened by real danger, a hundredfold greater.
- craving Nick's craving for slaughter increased.
- iranian Once intended for contemporaries equally at home in the Arabic and Persian idioms these references have in course of time grown obscure to copyists who have mutilated Iranian names of persons and places and specific Zoroastrian terms which had become naturalised in the language of the ruling Arabs.
- ovarian The physical effects of the ovarian internal secretion may be inferred from the definite tendency to grow stout which results from its suppression by the menopause.
- raven "Ka-ah," replied the raven.
- ravine She took her faithful retainers with her and led them farther up the ravine to a retreat that was truly inaccessible.
- raving In his quiet moments he was an incompetent, funny bourgeois shopkeeper; when angry, as at this moment, he was a howling, raving madman.
- urania No gloomy dread of his long summer's absence; no fear of the cold, glittering icebergs bearing mercilessly down on the Urania, nor shuddering anticipation of the dark waves of evil import, crossed her mind.
- Graving Grave of the living, where, mingled and massed together, we couch, but rest not,-"for in that sleep of life what dreams do come,"-each vexed with a separate vision,-"shadows" which "grieve the heart," unreal in their substance, but faithful in their warnings, flitting from the eye, but graving unfleeting memories on the mind, which reproduce new dreams over and over, until the phantasm ceases, and the pall of a heavier torpor falls upon the brain, and all is still and dark and hushed!
- Moravian They were greatly admired by Count von Zinzendorf, who included no less than 79 of them in his Moravian collection.
- Alvin Just then Mr. Alvin Cozart came in, bearing a small bucket, which he handled very carefully.
- Ervin "You'll find Miss Ervin here," said Lowell, stepping out of the car.
- Evian That is Evian; that is the tragedy and need of France as you see it embodied in individuals.
- Irvin As the machine came to halt, the superior chin depressed itself ninety degrees, and brought into view the smiling features of that smile-making gentleman from Paducah-Mr. Irvin S. Cobb.
73 words made from the letters aravian
5 letter words made from aravian:
6 letter words made from aravian:
7 letter words made from aravian:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up