Correct spelling for ARBITOR
We think the word arbitor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for arbitor
- abattoir The Pantheon had become a lupanar of divinities that presided over birth, and whose rites were obscene; an abattoir of gods that presided over death, and whose worship was gore.
- abet And I entreat Jane Carlyle to abet and exalt and secure this satisfaction to me.
- abettor Mark Twain himself has told in burlesque the story of his duel, keeping somewhat nearer to the fact than was his custom in such writing, as may be seen by comparing it with the account of his abettor and second-of course, Steve Gillis.
- abort In guarded command language: if error = true → x := 0 | error = false → skip fi If the second guard is omitted and error = False, the result is abort.
- abut The numbered Mountain ranges abut the Colorado River proper or are associated with valleys or plains, and are somewhat arbitrary.
- ambit FPL appealed after unsuccess below into the Court of Queens Bench of New Brunswick, whereby the three-judge coram found (in contra-distinction to precedent cases) that it was indeed a Crown agency and that thereby it was immune to pursuit under the Pest Control Products Act, but fell under the ambit of the Fisheries Act because of express mention therein.
- arbiter The Franks were accustomed to appeal to the drawn sword as being the only arbiter of existence.
- arbor However, in spite of this, he went over every yard of the space about the house; at the rose arbor he paused.
- arbour Come, come, said Great-heart, sit not down here, for a little above is the Prince's arbour.
- ardor "Your majesty has a twofold right to complain," said Maret, in his calm voice; "Junot loved your majesty with the obedience of a servant, the submissiveness of a child, the enthusiasm of a pupil, the ardor of a friend.
- Abbott It is not my "form" to detail private conversation, nor to describe the Lares and Penates of sacred domesticity; but I may reveal generally that I spent several golden hours of intellectual communion with the Abbott Laurences, Ticknor, Fields, Prescott, and Everett-illustrious names, which will sufficiently indicate the reception they gave me.
- arbiters How the good man labored, the most active of all the arbiters in the world!
- arbors In Northern and Central Italy, one often sees hillocks crowned with grove-like plantations of small trees, much resembling large arbors.
121 words made from the letters arbitor
3 letter words made from arbitor:
4 letter words made from arbitor:
5 letter words made from arbitor:
birao, aribo, ribao, borra, barit, abrio, bario, biaro, otrar, taibo, atrio, borat, barto, abort, artio, otira, botai, bitar, obarr, iatro, barot, ribat, orabi, borri, ariot, ratio, ratri, arbor, tabor, rabri, brito, otari, robia, briar, trabi, biota, batio, ribot, boati, tabio, tobar, aitor, brora, barro, botia, abrir, ibota, oirat, orbit.
Misspelling of the day