Correct spelling for ARI
We think the word ari is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ari
- ai Cui Ai adorned in light blue silk following.
- air An hour later, the ship rose into the air.
- ali "I think I know this country," said Ali.
- ar I'm an ol' man, Jawn,-though not so ol' at that,-but I'd give tin years iv me life to see an Orange procession west on Ar-rchey Road with th' right flank restin' on Halsthed Sthreet.
- ara In the Ara Celi the whole of one of the side-chapels is devoted to this exhibition.
- arc The Jovian brought his other hand around in an arc that caught the Earthman across the face, sent him sprawling ten feet away.
- are What are we to do now?
- aria Aria had half risen from the chair.
- arid Everything was as it had been, the valley, the clean white fog, tossing its waves up to him as he had dreamed of it in the arid days of Nebraska; the mountains closing in on him with the line of drooping peace he had never lost from before his eyes during the long, dreary years of exile.
- ark And so the primeval family felt better, and went back to the ark to tea, feeling almost cheerful, but rather lonesome.
- arm Tiburcio gripped his arm.
- art It is not for us to quarrel with the art of so great a master.
- fri The burning bulbs, in green and white and red, Spell out a Change of Program Sun., Wed., Fri. , A clicking taxi spins with ruby spark.
- mari "What kind of a nest did the magpie have?" asked Mari, as Ole finished the cage and they placed the bird inside.
- mri During the MRI, she hallucinates that she is getting sucked into a black hole.
- ri I say vere ees my box, but I see no-sing, no veres, den ven I try to find my car-ri-age again ze train goes off.
- sari Watchers on the warships could see them creeping over the crest of Sari Bair and although the naval guns were turned on them, their loss was comparatively small because of their open formation and their cleverness in making use of every bit of cover.
- Kari You are jealous-natured, Kari, especially of women."
- ARR Aldosterone-to-renin ratio (ARR) is the mass concentration of aldosterone divided by the plasma renin activity in blood plasma.
- ARIZ National American Woman Suffrage Association, assists Ala, 4, 6; Ariz, 10; Ark, 20; Calif, 31; Conn, 68, 76; Del, 91-2, 95, 101-2; Fla, 114, 117, 119; Kans, 199; Me, 238, 243; Md, 265; Okla, 280; Mich, 312, 314; Minn, 318, 321; Miss, 334; Mont, 365; Neb, 377; Nev, 394; N. H, 406, 408, 410; N. J, 414; N. Mex, 435; N. Y, 478; N. C, 492, 497; N. Dak, 502, 504; Okla, 530 et seq; Ore, 541-2; S. C, 579; 581-2; S. Dak, 589, 592-3-4; Texas, 640; Vt, 655, 660; Va, 667, 670; Wash, 682, 692-3; West Va, 690; Wis, 701; urges suff.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten