Correct spelling for ARMAS
We think the word armas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for armas
- amass The first are delighted at the idea that they amass money, and others distressed that they do not.
- arms Patience Harrison's kind arms were round her in a moment.
- arras Then she remembered the secret way from her room to her husband's and she hurried along, reached the arras door, stood there and listened.
- Areas The plant is well known by the green color of the pileus and by the surface of the pileus being separated into numerous, quite regular, somewhat angular areas or patches, where the green color is more pronounced.
- Amos Any other man would have given up long ago; not so Amos.
- aims I knows thet they aims ter git me some day-ef so be they're able."
- armors Using dimensionless analysis, Cuniff arrived at a relation connecting the V50 and the system parameters for textile-based body armors.
- aromas It was a sleeper of the pattern familiar to all who travel much and widely; it looked its part and smelled it, giving off the inevitable torrid aromas of warm plush and heat-softened shellac.
- armies The ponderous armies slowly sweep the plain.
- arias 1785. 41 Arias for different voices.
22 words made from the letters armas
Misspelling of the day