How to spell ARMAUT correctly?
If "armaut" is misspelled, it is possible that the intended word is "armature", a structural framework or support for a machine or electrical apparatus. Other possible corrections may include autocrat, artisan, armadillo or aroma. The correct suggestion depends on the context of the misspelling.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell armaut correctly
- Ahmaud Ahmaud Arbery's tragic death sparked nationwide outrage and calls for justice.
- Armada The Spanish Armada was defeated in 1588 by the British navy.
- Armand Armand is a very common name in France.
- Armani I saw a man wearing an Armani suit at the gala event.
- Armful She came in from the car carrying an armful of groceries.
- Armlet The warrior proudly wore a golden armlet on his left arm.
- Armour The knight wore armour to protect himself in battle.
- Armpit She had a strange rash in her left armpit that wouldn't go away.
- Arnaud Arnaud's favorite hobby is playing the guitar.
- Arnault Bernard Arnault is the CEO of the luxury conglomerate LVMH.
- Arrant He was an arrant fool to believe such a preposterous story.
Misspelling of the day