Correct spelling for ARMORD
We think the word armord is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for armord
- ardor With the tenderest warmth, then, and most delicate ardor, I continued to press my suit.
- armada The agitated owner was there also, huddled in his black shawl, but the binoculars glued to his eyes trembled so that he could hardly have seen a full-rigged armada in broad daylight.
- armed It's armed, but it will take time to get it ready for take-off."
- armor The next day he went out to the rock in the field with his armor-bearer and sent him on before.
- armored Occasionally they saw armored knights upon the highway, alone or in small parties, but the child's companion always managed to hasten into cover at the road side until the grim riders had passed.
- armorer But all these arrows glanced off from your dear head, which was as hard as a golden anvil, and they were unable to prevent Scharnhorst from becoming the armorer of German liberty!"
- armory On May 12, 1904, Captain Stillwell wanted the boys to have patriotic singing in their armory opening, and asked me to sing for them Vive l'America.
- armour They knew too well the weak spots in each other's armour, and their pride would be for ever at war.
- armoured Uhlans in an armoured car!
- armoury Obediently to Mr. Adister's order, the portrait had been taken from one of his private rooms and placed in the armoury, the veil covering the canvas of late removed.
- Aimed Nevertheless, he aimed at constant improvement, and although he had no definite object in view, he "raised the standard of symphony-writing far beyond any point which had been attained before."
- Amid Amid this calm, I was suddenly alarmed by voices in anger, and approaching.
- Ahmed They do His Highness and Ahmed Bashaw, the Commander-in-Chief, infinite credit."
- Armand My boys know well all that must be known, but at seventeen Armand is tall and strong as a man, and he is taken for soldier, and he, too, never comes to us again.
- Ahmad Shortly after, a fresh invader from the north appeared in the person of Ahmad Khan Abdali, leader of the Daurani Afghans, who had obtained possession of the frontier provinces during the confusion in Persian politics that succeeded the assassination of Nadir.
- armors XXXVIII A thousand were they in strong armors clad, Next whom there marched forth another band, That number, nature, and instruction had, Like them to fight far off or charge at hand, All valiant Normans by Lord Robert lad, The native Duke of that renowned land, Two bishops next their standards proud upbare, Called Reverend William, and Good Ademare.
- armload The girl dumped an armload of clothing on his bed and looked at him with controlled exasperation.
45 words made from the letters armord
5 letter words made from armord:
3 letter words made from armord:
4 letter words made from armord:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from