Correct spelling for ARMOS
We think the word armos is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for armos
- argos Lo, broad is Sparta, broad the hunting-grounds Of Elis: fleecy Arcady is broad, And Argos and Messene and the towns To westward, and the long Sisyphian reach.
- armor It opened into an enormous hall, which was so dimly lighted that the faces in the portraits on the walls and the figures in the suits of armor made Mary feel that she did not want to look at them.
- arms Almost in the same instant Wanda lay in her father's arms.
- Amos 17-20. It is obvious that in Ezekiel prophecy has travelled far from the methods, expressions and hopes that had characterized it in the days of Amos and Isaiah, or even of Ezekiel's immediate predecessor and contemporary, Jeremiah.
- Ramos "That's all for now, folks," Ramos said ruefully.
- aims The association of United Irishmen now came into existence, with aims avowedly revolutionary.
- armors 3–70 Armor was inactivated with the rest of the division, while 1–70 Armors colors were briefly transferred to Fort Knox, Kentucky as an element of the 194th Armored Brigade.
- armies The firing woke up all the sleepers in the two armies.
27 words made from the letters armos
4 letter words made from armos:
Misspelling of the day