Correct spelling for ARORA
We think the word arora is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for arora
- accra It is second to Accra for importance in this part; much gold comes from here.
- adore It was because she did not like such men that she learned to love-rather the better word might be, to adore-little John Gilby.
- agra In the cold weather it may be met with at Agra, Cawnpoor, and even Jhansi, Saugor, and Hoshungabad; but during the summer months I only know of its occurring in Cutch, Katywar, Sindh, Rajpootana, and the Punjab.
- ara The battle was fought on the plain of Ara, called after him Ararat; and although the queen had given careful orders to her generals to devise some means of saving the life of Ara, the Armenian king was slain.
- ararat But according to the upheaval theory of the eminent geologist, Hermann Abich, who was among the few to make the ascent of the mountain, there never was a great central crater in either Great or Little Ararat.
- area There was a pistol among the dusty bric-a-brac on the mantel which he had kept loaded to fire at a cat in the area.
- arena He believed that he had proved conclusively that it was in every way the wisest thing to withdraw in lofty disgust from the arena of human affairs, and while his present course of life had the charm of novelty, he was unwilling to admit that he was possibly mistaken.
- aria This disease has always been associated with swamps and damp marshy places and the fogs and mists that rise from them; indeed its name, mal-aria, is simply the Italian words for "bad air."
- armory The act of private Scott was finally rewarded by the bestowing upon him a commission as Second Lieutenant, in 1864. The piece was presented by the General Assembly of the State of Rhode Island to Governor Sprague, who placed it in trust with the Providence Marine Corps of Artillery, in whose armory it is now kept.
- aroma Did not Fanny Burney distil the delicate aroma of girlhood in one of the most delightful of novels?
- arras At this time, as Sir Douglas Haig has recorded, the battle of Arras might have ended.
- array On a sudden, therefore, to the great surprise of the street, there appeared at her window a grand array of gingerbread kings and queens, with their arms stuck a-kimbo, after the invariable royal manner.
- Arose Young men of St. Louis, struck in a night by the fever of militarism, arose and went to Glencoe.
- Aron And comming neare to a fresh coole Riuer, they began to cease off from laughter, and to take pittie vppon mee, and Geussia behinde all the rest, bowed her selfe downe to the water, beautifully adorned with the bendyng Bull Rushe, water Spyke, swimmyng Vitrix, and aboundaunce of water Symples, shee dyd plucke vp the Heraclea Nympha, of some called water Lillye or Nenuphar, and the roote of Aron or wake Robyn, of, some, Pes vituli or Serpentaria Minor.
- ARR An arr from Faust, that Marguerite sings at her spinning-wheel.
7 words made from the letters arora
5 letter words made from arora:
Misspelling of the day