How to spell AROUG correctly?
If you've accidentally typed "aroug" instead of the intended word, there are a few possible suggestions to correct it. "Around" could be the intended word or perhaps "arousal" or "arugula". Make sure to check the context to determine the accurate replacement for the misspelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell aroug correctly
- agog The students were agog with excitement when they found out they were going on a field trip.
- argue The lawyers will argue the case in front of the judge.
- Aron I have a friend named Aron who loves to play basketball.
- Arose A commotion arose when the celebrity arrived at the restaurant.
- arouse The spicy aroma of the fried chicken is sure to arouse your appetite.
- arum The arum plant has a large white spathe and a long stem with green arrow-shaped leaves.
- drug I could use a drug to make this a little more pleasant.
- frog The sound of the frog croaking could be heard from the pond.
- grog She got out of bed on Sunday morning and went straight for the Grog.
- ROEG I woke up feeling ROEG.
- rouge She applied rouge to her cheeks before the party.
- rug No one ever net a rug.
- Trug I had to carry all of the freshly picked apples in a trug back to the house.
Misspelling of the day