How to spell ARQUITECTURE correctly?
We think the word arquitecture is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell arquitecture correctly
- acupuncture Acupuncture can be an effective treatment for relieving pain and reducing stress.
- aquaculture My uncle works in aquaculture and grows fish and other aquatic animals for food.
- architect The architect designed a beautiful and functional home.
- architects The architects designed a new building that was both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- architectural The new building had a unique architectural design with curved walls and a modern faÃ§ade.
- architecture The architecture of the city reflects its rich history and cultural heritage.
- architectures The project involves analyzing various architectures and finding the optimal design for the building.
Misspelling of the day