Correct spelling for ARROUSED
We think the word arroused is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for arroused
- arouse Once arouse the interest of a child in any subject and he will pursue it to success.
- aroused Instantly every instinct of the true scout was aroused.
- arrest She repeated it in French, lightly touching his cloak to arrest his attention.
- arrested You are in consequence arrested in your progress.
- Arose When they came up, the lad arose quickly.
- arouses It always arouses contempt; in the first place, because it argues deception, and the deception is cowardly, for it is based on fear; and, secondly, it argues self-condemnation, because it means that a man is trying to appear what he is not, and therefore something which he things better than he actually is.
- arrows They flamed out on her neck, twinkled in her ears, and shot fiery arrows through her hair.
272 words made from the letters arroused
3 letter words made from arroused:
5 letter words made from arroused:
4 letter words made from arroused:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re