Correct spelling for ARRVING
We think the word arrving is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for arrving
- airing She and Mrs. Miller had between them planned that Mr. McLean should walk over with the latter, early in the afternoon, just as though out for a little airing and to try his legs after their unaccustomed rest.
- approving Polly sent her an approving little nod, and she didn't fail to smile now.
- arraign Fellow-citizens, it is our duty to arraign these murderers of Euphron, the men before you, on the capital charge.
- arrive He had felt sure that the end was near, and he had wished that Hermione might arrive at the moment of his triumph.
- arriving He brightened up a little as he saw his dinner arriving-it was the great event of his day.
- braving "Why," said Kirke, "we have no faith in your superstition," and so saying he took the chalice in his hands, braving the Jesuit's advice.
- craving It is much to be hoped that a certain craving for temporary excitement will be replaced by a wholesome appreciation of those more enduring qualities of repose and balance.
- driving How long have you been driving for Mr. Curtis?
- Arising Arising from her seat with difficulty, she walked tremblingly to the door.
- Arraying They knew that the world is governed less by sympathy than by reason and force; that it was not possible for this nation to become a "propagandist" of free principles without arraying against it the combined powers of Europe, and that the result was more likely to be the overthrow of republican liberty here than its establishment there.
66 words made from the letters arrving
4 letter words made from arrving:
3 letter words made from arrving:
Misspelling of the day