Correct spelling for ARUGES
We think the word aruges is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aruges
- acres In France and Germany, I am told, the average farm is but five acres in size, and in England nine; while in the United States it is one hundred and thirty- eight acres, and in the States west of the Mississippi two hundred and eleven acres.
- ares The Greeks transcribed his name Onouris, and identified him with Ares.
- argos It happened once in the battle fought by the Corinthians against the forces of Argos and Cleonae, that Timoleon served among the infantry, when Timophanes, commanding their cavalry, was brought into extreme danger; as his horse being wounded fell forward, and threw him headlong amidst the enemies, while part of his companions dispersed at once in a panic, and the small number that remained, bearing up against a great multitude, had much ado to maintain any resistance.
- argus Even when he had approached very near the house he heard no sound save the joyous barking of his wolf-hound, Argus, which leaped upon him.
- aries The idolaters begin their year on the 1st of March, and the Mahometans at the instant when the sun enters Aries, as calculated by their astrologers.
- arise When he spreads out his wings for flight, the winds arise from under them."
- arius Arius then went to Constantinople to ask the Emperor to insist on his being received back to communion.
- Areas Major relief efforts to aid refugees in countries of first asylum continued in several areas of the world.
- agrees The climate of this place agrees with me, too.
- accrues It will be a dreadful thing if our downward course acquires strength as it travels, and being slow at first, gains in celerity, and accrues to itself mass and weight, like an avalanche started from an Alpine summit, which is but one or two bits of snow and ice at first, and falls at last into the ravine, tons of white destruction.
- adages The French attack the craftiness that has too often been a characteristic of the ecclesiastic in the saying: "Le renard preche aux poules"; while in England we find the adages, "Reynard is reynard still, though in a cowl," and "When the fox preacheth then beware of your geese," and to these many other sayings of like import might be added.
- ages They are commonly spoken of in history as the dark ages.
- argues 4. Since the burden of proof lies on him who attacks a position, or argues for a change in affairs, how would his opponent be likely to conduct his own part of a debate?
- arises It was built in the time of Queen Elizabeth, by Sir Francis Godolphin; but its chief interest arises from its being the last spot on British soil which held out for the Royalists in the days of Cromwell, when Sir John Grenville was governor.
- arguers And all of you who are great reasoners and arguers will laugh at this ridiculous little simile of life drawn by a woman; but I do not care.
115 words made from the letters aruges
3 letter words made from aruges:
5 letter words made from aruges:
4 letter words made from aruges:
gusa, rega, gear, saue, rags, ares, suer, ruse, ages, sear, ruag, raue, auer, uges, rues, guse, suge, ugas, rage, raus, gurs, gure, ugra, rugs, ursg, ruea, gesu, urga, agur, urge, grau, gaur, guar, asur, arse, grus, ague, suar, user, ruge, rase, saru, sage, garu, esau, grue, sure, gura, sura, ruga, urea, suea.
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way