Correct spelling for AS EVE
We think the word as eve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for as eve
- above Above all, she wanted to show that she was grateful-oh, so grateful!
- abusive They were disposed to point the battery against the administration, but charges of abusive applications of the public moneys by the past as well as the present administration, and both houses of Congress, did not suit party purposes.
- ace On the fourth round he grinned when he got a second king and Mike dealt himself an ace.
- agave Agave univittata, the thorn-crested century plant, is a plant species native coastal areas southern Texas and northeastern Mexico, at elevations less than 100 m (300 feet).
- alive "He's still alive, Your Highness.
- as I'm just as sorry as I can be.
- aside Fontelles, deeply offended, utterly at a loss, flung the door open for her and stood aside to let her pass.
- av No, Masther Terry, we mustn't think av thryin' to find the owner av the beest; but do everythink we can to keep out o' the way av both him and his."
- aver Yes, they aver, but Plato falsified when he named his seer a philosopher rather than a poet.
- averse Hadrian's first thought was for his favorite, and being averse to venturing himself once more to mix with the crowd, he begged the sculptor to go and seek him and conduct him safely.
- ease This remark, which was pronounced in a dry manner, put me at my ease, as I now felt at liberty to look concerned.
- Ava The man they've got is no' a mountain guide ava; Gillane's a packer on the Government surveys.
- Ave The master of the Ave Maria didn't even glance over as he piloted his vessel along.
- Azov Now in 1696, being sole tsar at the age of twenty-four, he fitted out a fleet which defeated the Turks on the Black Sea and allowed him to capture the valuable port of Azov.
12 words made from the letters as eve
5 letter words made from as eve:
s eve, eaves.
Misspelling of the day