Correct spelling for ASSIAGN
We think the word assiagn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for assiagn
- aching The pioneer threw himself on a seat, and ordered some water to be brought, that he might cool his aching hand in it, according to the prescription of Nebsecht.
- asia He, himself, was positive that Tiglath-Pileser, who was at that time in Asia Minor, had, no doubt, been informed by his spies of the action taken by Rezin and Pekah.
- asian The American National Spiritual Assembly has appointed a special committee for the Asian countries, and I am quite sure you will find the very closest possible cooperation from them in the development of the work.
- assign But in no case would I try to force from you what you will not give or sell; and if you speak sincerely-and I suppose you must do so, since I can see no motive but those you assign that could induce you to refuse my offer-I must believe in the existence of what I have heard of now and then but deemed incredible-men who are governed by care for other things than their own interests, who believe in right and wrong, and would rather suffer injustice than commit it.
- assigned To him was assigned the position of president of the council.
- Asians The language that is spoken may be an important factor; many East Asians speak tonal languages such as Mandarin and Cantonese, while others (such as those in Japan and certain provinces of Korea) speak pitch-accent languages, and the prevalence of absolute pitch may be partly explained by exposure to pitches together with meaningful musical labels very early in life.
- assigns I have been looking in vain for the heirs and assigns of Mlle.
88 words made from the letters assiagn
3 letter words made from assiagn:
5 letter words made from assiagn:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re