Correct spelling for ASSMING
We think the word assming is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for assming
- amazing Now here we find ourselves confronted with an amazing fact.
- amusing Then he lay back in the deep chair he had taken, with the air of being ready for any little amusing thing she had to say.
- arming Thus, in 1887, a speech of Bismarck made me so angry that I immediately thought of arming my country with a repeating rifle.
- asking You don't regret asking me, do you?"
- asserting "My father said that the blood of Physkon and other degenerate ancestors, who had not learned to control their passions, was asserting itself in her also.
- assign That Tom had so much forgotten about the troop, his troop, as to assign their three cabins to strangers-that Roy could overlook.
- assuming "This case is assuming a very strange complexion, gentlemen.
- assuring Mr. Zeisberger gave his own room to the girls, assuring them with a smile that it was the most luxurious in the village.
- easing Still we managed to keep the ship before the wind, and thus, by easing the strain on her, she was prevented from going to pieces, which she would otherwise inevitably have done.
- issuing Issuing from one of the tents, he came suddenly face to face with Katharine and her brother.
- jasmine Then she went out into the garden by the French window, muffled in jasmine, and found herself face to face with a stranger, a straight well-set-up man of forty or thereabouts, with iron-grey hair and a white moustache.
- oarsman At Penhurst Academy; I was trained by a Harvard oarsman.
- seeming And truly, this doth be so strange seeming to me, as to you.
- unassuming Plain young ladies are the most difficult to suit, unless they happen to be humble and unassuming.
- using I mean he's not French, just using the language."
- Aiming As if nature were not forever aiming at a balance.
107 words made from the letters assming
5 letter words made from assming:
4 letter words made from assming:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct