How to spell ASURE correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "asure", there are a few correct suggestions that could be intended. One possibility could be "azure", which refers to a bright blue color often associated with the sky or sea. Another correct suggestion might be "asure", which is less common but could refer to a Turkish and Middle Eastern dessert.
List of suggestions on how to spell asure correctly
- assured I am assured that my package will arrive tomorrow.
- assures He assures me that the project will be finished on time.
- aura The peaceful aura of the garden was calming and inviting.
- azure The sky was painted in a tranquil shade of azure as the sun began to set.
- ensure I double-checked the instructions to ensure that I was completing the project correctly.
- erasure The erasure of the graffiti was a welcome sight for the community.
- measure The doctor asked the nurse to measure the patient's blood pressure.
- sere After the wildfire, the landscape was sere and barren.
- sire The prince bowed before his sire, the king.
- sore I went to the gym yesterday and my muscles are really sore today.
- surer I am much surer of myself now that I have more experience.
- unsure I am unsure if I am ready for this test.
- usurer The usurer imposed a disproportionately high interest rate on the borrower.
- usury Usury is the practice of charging excessive interest on a loan.
Misspelling of the day