How to spell ATIENT correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "atient" are "patient" or "pantient". "Patient" means someone who is receiving medical treatment or care, while "pantient" is not a real word. It is important to proofread and use spell-check to ensure correct spelling in written communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell atient correctly
- advent The advent of winter is bringing colder temperatures and shorter days.
- Anent I have nothing to say anent the matter at this time.
- ardent The ardent supporters of the political candidate cheered loudly at her rally.
- ascent The ascent was long and arduous.
- assent The senators gave their assent to the proposed law.
- atilt The pilot put their plane into a quick atilt to avoid the bird.
- attend I will attend the meeting at 10 AM.
- attest I can attest to the fact that he arrived at the party late.
- latent The latent print left on his hand is identifiable.
- orient The Orient Express is a famous train.
- patent My company just filed a patent for a revolutionary new technology.
- patient Chief Nurse is a patient advocate.
- stint I had a brief stint working as a cashier at a grocery store.
- tent We set up the tent by the lake for our weekend camping trip.
- tint I put on some tint to make my car look nicer.
Misspelling of the day