How to spell ATIENTS correctly?
If you are facing the common misspelling "atients", there are a few possible correct suggestions. One is "patients", which refers to individuals receiving medical treatment. Another option is "attendants", which means people who provide services or assistance. Double-check your spelling to ensure clear communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell atients correctly
- advents The advents of new technology have revolutionized the way we communicate and access information.
- agents The real estate agents showed us several properties that were for sale.
- ascents I have never been on such difficult ascents as I have on this mountain.
- assents She assents to the idea of going out for dinner tonight.
- attends My brother attends a prestigious university.
- attests The witness attests to the accuracy of the transcript.
- orients The map orients the reader to the different regions of the country.
- Patents Companies often file patents to protect their innovative and unique ideas from being copied by competitors.
- Patients Doctors have a responsibility to listen to their patients' concerns and address them accordingly.
- stints I have had several stints working in retail.
- tents Some of the tents were for the fairgoers, while others were for the carnival-goers.
- tints She decided to buy different tints of blue paint to match her new bedroom decor.
Misspelling of the day