Correct spelling for ATROPY
We think the word atropy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for atropy
- artery All the morning at the office, and at noon dined at home, and then to the office again, where we met to finish the draft of the Victualler's contract, and so I by water with my Lord Brouncker to Arundell House, to the Royall Society, and there saw an experiment of a dog's being tied through the back, about the spinal artery, and thereby made void of all motion; and the artery being loosened again, the dog recovers.
- atop He was about to go down again, when right atop of the stairs, at the entry of a passage, it occurred to him to make a last try by knocking at the door.
- atp Main article: 1973 ATP Buenos Aires – Singles Guillermo Vilas defeated Björn Borg 3–6, 6–7, 6–4, 6–6 (Borg retired) It was Vilass 2nd title of the year and the 2nd of his career.
- atrophy There must be a certain atrophy and retrogression of the thymus gland, and there must likewise be a similar atrophy and retirement of the pineal gland.
- atropine -The symptoms of poisoning by belladonna or atropine are dealt with above.
- atropos Blaberus affinis Jurberg, Albuquerque, Rebordoes, Goncalves & Felippe, 1977 Blaberus anisitsi Brancsik, 1898 Blaberus asellus (Thunberg, 1826) Blaberus atropos (Stoll, 1813) (= "Blaberus fusca") Blaberus boliviensis Princis, 1946 Blaberus brasilianus Saussure, 1864 Blaberus colosseus (Illiger, 1801) Blaberus craniifer Burmeister, 1838 Blaberus discoidalis Serville, 1839 Blaberus duckei Jurberg, Albuquerque, Rebordoes, Goncalves & Felippe, 1977 Blaberus fusiformis Walker, 1868 Blaberus giganteus (Linnaeus, 1758) Blaberus latissimus (Herbst, 1786) Blaberus matogrossensis Rocha e Silva & Aguiar, 1977 Blaberus minor Saussure, 1864 Blaberus parabolicus Walker, 1868 Blaberus paulistanus Lopes & de Oliveira, 2000 Blaberus peruvianus Jurberg, Albuquerque, Rebordoes, Goncalves & Felippe, 1977 Blaberus scutatus Saussure & Zehntner, 1894
- droopy Raising his head impatiently, Banneker saw, through the window already dimming with the gathering dusk, a large roan horse, droopy and disconsolate in the downpour.
- drop Drop him, Ponto, drop him!
- entropy Therefore, Bekenstein proposed that a black hole should have an entropy, and that it should be proportional to its horizon area.
- satrap Their miserable fate did not discourage the satrap of Lydia, Pissuthnes, who was of Achaemenian race: he entered the lists in 418 B. C., with the help of the Athenians.
- stripy Leopard stared, and Ethiopian stared, but all they could see were stripy shadows and blotched shadows in the forest, but never a sign of Zebra and Giraffe.
- strop It is ordered, that every person so soon as he has set his bell shall immediately hank up the strop or rope, or in default thereof shall forfeit and pay for use aforesaid, sixpence.
- Atria Altered expression of ADAMs (A Disintegrin And Metalloproteinase) in fibrillating human atria".
- airdrop Air delivery: the 1er RPIMa is unique in the way it has integrated air delivery component with teams able to rig and airdrop light to heavy loads and pallets in support of special operations from cargo aircraft of dedicated special operations division of the French air force.
88 words made from the letters atropy
3 letter words made from atropy:
4 letter words made from atropy:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it