How to spell ATT correctly?
The correct spelling for the misspelling "att" could be "at" or "add" depending on the intended word. "At" can be used in a sentence to indicate a place or time, while "add" means to include or join something to something else. Always double-check your spelling to avoid confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell att correctly
- act She had to act quickly to prevent the situation from getting worse.
- aft The captain commanded the sailors to move aft to balance the weight of the ship.
- alt I prefer to use the alt key as a shortcut for certain commands on my computer keyboard.
- apt She was apt to exaggerate the stories she told.
- art The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City houses some of the world's most celebrated art.
- at She was waiting at the bus stop for an hour.
- atm I need to go to the ATM to withdraw cash.
- atp ATP is the main source of energy for cellular processes in living organisms.
- ATS The ATS system helps companies efficiently manage and organize their job applications.
- ATTN ATTN: All employees must attend the meeting in the conference room at 10 AM.
- ATTY I'm going to contact my atty to set up a meeting.
- ATV I rented an ATV and explored the rugged mountain terrain.
- matt The cat's meow was so loud, Matt thought his ears would bleed.
- watt I need a new watt-hour meter.
Misspelling of the day