Correct spelling for ATTAION
We think the word attaion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for attaion
- atone We can hardly think of Theodora as a glorified saint, yet her goodness of heart and her charity may atone for many of the serious defects in her character.
- attain Making his way through this bit of forest, he soon came to an old wood-road partially grown up with bushes, and pushed his way rapidly back toward the point he wished to attain.
- attained They stopped and watched us for some time; and then, apparently considering that the risk they would run of certainly losing two of their number, if not more, was not worth the object to be attained, they wheeled round and galloped off in the direction from whence they had come.
- attar "Oh, he was trying to make attar of rose of himself in the garden.
- attune 108. "His praise, ye brooks, attune."
- rattan "The other boys were calling out to him as he entered, and I could hear them through the window, 'I wonder how many strokes of the rattan he will get?
- Acton Phil Acton had no desire for the world to which the stranger belonged, but in his heart there was a troublesome question.
- Aston However, I got on the track; and finally I made him give me a written confession-to protect Aston.
- Attaining In the many small atolls without any channel, these causes have not prevented the entire ring attaining the surface.
- Atman Advaita Vedanta non-dualistically holds that Brahman is divine, the Divine is Brahman, and this is identical to that which is Atman (ones soul, innermost self) and nirguna (attribute-less), infinite, love, truth, knowledge, "being-consciousness-bliss".
- Alton There are already a number of vineyards established in the neighborhood of Alton, Belleville, Mascoutah, Warsaw, and Nauvoo, in Illinois; and in the neighborhood of Burlington and Davenport, in Iowa.
- Anton "You are a brave man, Jean, but I, too, am brave-and I am not afraid-not afraid for myself-it is for Marie-Louise-it is for that I kept you here and sent her for Father Anton.
- Adan From some near mosque there broke upon the midnight air the solemn voice of the mueddin chanting the adan-
- attains Then as the shriek of an engine whistle shrilled faintly in the distance the man spoke, his voice sinking to that deep note which no other nation attains, resembling in no way the Russian bass, and which in the Arab upon rare occasions alone betrays some emotional upheaval.
85 words made from the letters attaion
3 letter words made from attaion:
5 letter words made from attaion:
niota, tiaan, tiant, atoni, ianto, naito, tanit, attia, notti, natto, natta, notat, tanta, ation, taani, tonti, taito, tanat, tatan, tanti, antai, titan, tatin, tiano, tatoi, taint, otani, totin, tinta, itata, titon, aiton, anoia, natio, nitto, atina, aiona, attan, taita, tanoa, naota, tanto, taian.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten