Correct spelling for ATTONE
We think the word attone is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for attone
- acetone 1. The acetone to be not more than 0.802 specific gravity at 60 deg. F. When mixed with distilled water it must show no turbidity, and must leave no residue on evaporation at 212 deg. F. On distillation, four-fifths by volume of the quantity taken must distil over at a temperature not exceeding 138 deg. F. The residual matter left after this distillation must not contain, besides acetone, any ingredient that is not a bye-product incidental to the manufacture of acetone.
- atone Here the grim murderer, with a groan, From his bruised conscience rolls the stone, Thinking that thus he can atone For ravages of sword and flame!
- attain For no one there can bear to do only the second best, and a man must attain to the very highest before the Florentines will call him great.
- Acton It is fortunate for you both that she realized her love for Mr. Acton before she had spoiled not only her own life but yours as well."
- Aston The Irish family to which Mr. Russell belonged was originally a transplanted branch of the Aston-Abbotts subdivision of the great English family of the same name; and a connexion, through intermarriages, had long subsisted between these Russells and the Baldwins of the County of Cork.
- Atoned "Hannah Wrynche, who is content to do a woman's work and fill a woman's place; Hannah Wrynche, who has atoned for a moment of ambitious-shall I say imprudence?
- Alton "Then, of course, there are the old standbys, Mr. Macklin, Tommy Turner, the Lawton boys-" "And Alton Clyde!"
- Antoine Antoine, who heard the remark, raised his head, while his brothers remained absorbed in their work.
- Anton Grigosie is a good scout, and I warrant is likely to prove useful," said Anton.
- Antone Bisbee, of Las Palmas, goes down in the Casa Blanca; his money, perhaps a thousand dollars, finds its way into the pockets of Kid Rickard, Antone, and maybe another two or three men.
- atones He feels that the infinite has a soul which understands and atones for all sorrows, and thus he conceives it as divinity.
60 words made from the letters attone
4 letter words made from attone:
3 letter words made from attone:
Misspelling of the day