Correct spelling for ATTUIDE
We think the word attuide is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for attuide
- abide And I considered very gravely how that it was a monstrous long while since that I did hear the Master-Word from the dear Maid; and truly I was come a dreadful way from mine home, which was the Mighty Pyramid; for I had gone onward for ever through five and twenty great days of travel, and was not yet come to any place that did appear like to be that place where the Maid did abide.
- actuate He apprehended that the same spirit which led them now to submit, would continue to actuate them.
- aide Paris, 21 July 1804. While still young he joined the secret society Aide-toi, le ciel t'aidera, and studied social questions.
- aided Though there is no striking similarity between the two cities, one is yet reminded of Amsterdam by Gottenburg, aided perhaps by the memory that it was originally founded by Gustavus Adolphus, in 1619, and that Dutch settlers were among its first inhabitants.
- allude One need but allude to the stomach pump to draw up visions from the vasty deep.
- amide the yield increases with the complexity of the organic residue of the acid amide.
- aside Mitha Baba was not sure about it; she struck the voice aside with her head.
- astute That Congress was remarkable for clear and unanswerable argument, calm and astute discussion, wise and judicious plans-reasonable but firm purposes.
- attain Dewey's 'psychological method,' by contrast, seems strained and far-fetched, an artificial and externally motived attempt to guide the intellect, which only by depending upon its own resources and its own increasing insight can hope to attain the distant and difficult, but never really foreign goal.
- attainder 2. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
- attained This structure began about amidships, where it attained a height of some thirty feet.
- attend House-work and work about the house-milking, feeding the pigs and so on-did not interest him, nor would he attend the labourers in the fields.
- attendee Fuller was an attendee at one of the presentations given by Bennett and Merrill.
- Artie "Be careful what you say, Artie," she warned in a quiet, ominous tone, with that in her eyes which should in prudence have halted him.
85 words made from the letters attuide
3 letter words made from attuide:
5 letter words made from attuide:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all