Correct spelling for AUNTI
We think the word aunti is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aunti
- ant One little ant liked sweet things so well that he staid in the jar, and kept on eating like a greedy boy.
- ante Anxious to find excuses for his wife, the young husband began again, looking first at the long and lofty ante-room through which the apartment was entered.
- anti They're down twenty points on the average, although they haven't let Anti-People's break an eighth yet.
- aunt Let her go to her aunt.
- auntie "Come, Birdie, Auntie Essie's cross, isn't she?
- unit He is on his way home and left his unit only twelve days ago.
- untie We did not altogether give up hope, as we agreed that we must try, in the short intervals between the visits of the Mexicans, to untie the knots of each other's cords with our teeth.
- Ain't There ain't nothin to be made by it.
- Unto Love was born in her and it set a new law unto her being, the law of service.
- aunts And when the aunts saw these things they were ready to die of rage.
36 words made from the letters aunti
3 letter words made from aunti:
4 letter words made from aunti:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten