Correct spelling for AUPAIR
We think the word aupair is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aupair
- affair They know nothing whatever of the affair that brought you here to-day; nor do I wish them to know it.
- air What air ye a'drivin' at?
- apart Apart from that, he could offer Chippenfield no excuse for not having told him before.
- ape Then, on lines with which, by continuous repetition and expansion by authors subsequent to him, we have now become familiar, Huxley compared, stage by stage, the development of man with that of other animals, and shewed, first, its essential similarity, and then that in every case where it departed from the development of the dog it resembled more closely the development of the ape.
- apia If they were to make a home anywhere in the South Seas there could be no better spot than Apia, the principal port and capital of these islands, as it had a good mail service, a most important feature to a writer.
- apiary I have not yet forgotten the first apiary I saw, where I learned to love the bees.
- appear At what point even in protoplasmic life does it appear?
- apr Apr 8-Steamer "Harpalyce," in service of American commission for aid of Belgium, torpedoed; 15 lives lost.
- epa Hellenic Army (Ellinikos Stratos, ES), Hellenic Navy (Ellinikos Polemiko Navtiko, EPN), Hellenic Air Force (Elliniki Polimiki Aeroporia, EPA) (2009)
- impair He would not "impair a single prerogative of the crown"; on the contrary he believed "that the interests of the people of these provinces require the protection of prerogatives which have not hitherto been exercised."
- Apo Greece chief of mission: Ambassador Daniel Bennett SMITH embassy: 91 Vasilisis Sophias Avenue, 10160 Athens mailing address: PSC 108, APO AE 09842-0108 telephone:  (210) 721-2951 FAX:  (210) 645-6282 consulate(s) general: Thessaloniki
- AP 16, notes, Julia died B.C. 54, in the consulship of L. Domitius Ahenobarbus and Ap.
- APP SECOND APP. I can well believe it. Mark how the purple bubbles froth upon The evil surface of its nether slime!
- IPA The English sounds spelled "ch" and "j" (broadly transcribed as [t͡ʃ] and [d͡ʒ] in the IPA), German and Italian z [t͡s] and Italian z [d͡z] are typical affricates, and sounds like these are fairly common in the worlds languages, as are other affricates with similar sounds, such as those in Polish and Chinese.
41 words made from the letters aupair
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics