How to spell AUTHERED correctly?
If you're looking for the correct spelling of "authered", it's likely a misspelling of "authored". To avoid confusion, you could consider using alternatives like "wrote", "penned" or "composed". Remember to proofread your work or rely on spell-checkers to catch such errors and ensure the accuracy of your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell authered correctly
- authored The book was authored by a well-known scientist in the field of genetics.
- bothered I am bothered by the loud noise coming from the construction site next door.
- Fathered He is said to have fathered several children out of wedlock.
- Furthered The project was furthered by the contributions of the team members.
- gathered The family gathered around the table for a cozy dinner together.
- Lathered I lathered up the soap in my hands before washing my face.
- Mothered Jane always mothered her younger siblings, making sure they had everything they needed.
- Pothered Fulfilling one's potential is very important, and this is where pothered comes in.
- tethered The horse was tethered to the post outside the general store.
- Ushered The usher ushered us to our seats in the theater.
- uttered The only sound that was uttered was the creaking of the old wooden door.
- withered The flowers in the vase had withered and died due to lack of water.
Misspelling of the day