How to spell AUTHERING correctly?
If you mistakenly typed "authering" and are looking for the correct spelling, the word you are likely searching for is "authoring". This is the proper term used for the act of writing or creating content, especially in the context of books, articles or other forms of written material.
List of suggestions on how to spell authering correctly
- authoring The company is well-known for its authoring tools that are used to create educational content.
- dithering Her outfit was a mishmash of conflicting prints, a result of her inept attempt at dithering.
- Fathering Fathering is a critical role in a child's development and well-being.
- Furthering Furthering my education has always been one of my top priorities.
- gathering We all look forward to our yearly family gathering.
- Lathering Not only do I enjoy a good thorough lathering with a quality shaving cream, but I also find that a good brushing followed
- Mothering My grandma is my mothering figure.
- Tethering I was tethering my phone to my laptop to use its data.
- Ushering Ushering in the new year, students were escorted to their classrooms.
- Uttering The suspect was caught uttering profanities at the police officer.
- withering The flowers were withering in the scorching sun.
Misspelling of the day